Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Yelp, It Looks Like It's Another-Two Post-In-One Day

So guys, I'd love to apologize for my lack of blogging (because you know, I'm supposed to be a role model but I'm not doing a very good job), but I can't. I'm not super sorry. 

So for Monday's Blog prompt: If I could make anything with a flora board, I would create a set of flapping angel wings that light up. I don't even have a cosplay or anything in mind, I just think it would be cool. It would look kinda like this...
 Now Tuesday!
If I could make any app, I'd make a database that would scan through all ISN numbers and give you a non-sketchy link to download the book for free. Because books (and manga, and comics, and pretty much every printed good) is super expensive and as a student and a teenager, I have little to limited funds available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment