Thursday, July 11, 2013

Elementary, Dear

Today I felt like Sherlock. No joke, for like 5 minutes I was Sherlock. I channeled him and everything. It was great! So in honor of the detective, here's today's "quote",
Sherlock: You're a doctor. In fact you're an army doctor.
Watson: Yes.
Sherlock: Any good?
Watson: Very good.
Sherlock: Seen a lot of injuries then. Violent deaths.
Watson: Well. Yes.
Sherlock: Bit of trouble too I bet.
Watson: Of course. Yes. Enough for a lifetime. Far too much.

Sherlock: Wanna see some more?Watson: Oh god yes.
 I want to be able to say this one day. One more reason to become a detective I guess.

Speaking of becoming a detective, today's blog prompt is "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?"
I see myself either in school at OU or in (fingers crossed) the FBI. As for family, I don't know. In 10 years I'll hopefully be out of my parents place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment