Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Don't Meddle in Dragons Affairs

So I know the title is pretty random but now I'm gonna start posting a quote of the day. Today's is " Don't Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons for you are crispy and would taste good with ketchup." courtesy of Rose. So thank you, Rose!
On to today's events, it was pretty good. Worked on an App, halfway done! Worked with Legos, not so great. I didn't know that you could injure yourself with Legos but....Surprise! You can!(So be careful kids)

Turns out there's a blog prompt each day (-_-*)which I didn't know, so here's today's....
Imagine you opened your own restaurant. What would the restaurant looks like, who works there, and what would you serve.

Well If I had a resturant I would call it "Managed" that way people would always wonder what it was. It would be like a manga cafe where people could go and read/ get generally sugar filled items and stay awhile. I'd like it to be comfortable and I would allow high school students to work there. I would serve a ton of sweets and teas.

No comments:

Post a Comment